To our loyal customers,
We are excited to announce our grand re-opening on Friday, June 11. At this time, all locations will return to regular hours with all merchandise available for shopping.
Electric items purchased between April 3 and April 7 may be returned with a receipt to the location of purchase for two weeks following our full re-opening.
We are incredibly thankful for our store and distribution teams who work diligently each day to keep our stores open and provide you with essential items at an affordable price.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is our highest priority. We have taken many steps to ensure safety for both our customers and employees.
• Employees: Our teams have been provided with personal protective equipment to utilize while in-store. Each employee has their temperature taken upon arrival for their shift.
• Customer Awareness: Signage and announcements remind customers of recommended health and safety protocols, as well as social distancing. All employees, essential visitors and customers must wear a mask in store.
• Checkout: Plexiglass guards are in place between the customer and cashier at each register. In addition, each checkout lane is marked to maintain six feet between each customer.
• Shopping Aisles: Aisles are widened and marked for one-way shopping in order to maintain better social distancing.
• Sanitizing: Our teams have cleaning supplies in-store to accommodate increased deep cleanings. We are also sanitizing high-touch surfaces frequently.
• Fitting Rooms: Every other fitting room is available to allow cleaning after use and ensure social distancing.
• Occupancy: We are limiting the number of customers in stores to 25% of store occupancy, based on re-opening guidelines from Public Health authorities. We ask that you limit the number of family members shopping at a time, so that more households may enter.
Our thoughts and prayers remain with those affected by COVID-19. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you again.
John D. Lee